Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's Catching On

So here we are, it’s Day 2 for me and im 3 thoughts down. Unlike Carmel im no good at poems, im more into "thoughts" myself, so that will be my contribution. I have now successfully left 3 somewhat witty thoughts around Melbourne and in 3 different locations. Maybe you have found one?? I have left a thought about "highs and lows" on the city bound train from Hurstbridge yesterday morning. A thought about "parents who flood their children" which was left in a restaurant menu in Mill Park late last night and my final thought which was about "smiling" that was left today at the West Richmond train station, stuck to the myki machine. As you can see my thoughts are about many things. Now to see what thoughts four will be? O wow, maybe I can do poetry after all...haha Bye :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I found the one at West Richmond in the Myki machine. Still have it! Good stuff. I love it!

Carmel said...

That's a thrill... good to hear from a 'finder'... more to come!

Robert said...

A year later....and I'm wondering? Will it catch on to more with more Stealth poets ...like was it a danillie? Cheers.

Rob